Michelle Samuel, LLP, LCSW
- Michigan – Clinical Psychologist. (LLP) # 6301012583
- Michigan – Licensed Clinical Social Worker. (LCSW) #6801088883
- New Mexico – Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) # SWB-2022-0848
- AASECT certified sex therapist.
- Fully licensed clinical psychologist, Israel.
- Fully licensed medical psychologist, Israel.
- Certification as lead family mediator.
- Hypnotherapy certification, Israel.
- MA in clinical psychology ,Hebrew University , Jerusalem, Israel, 1989
- MSW (Master in social work) University of Michigan, Ann Arbor ,2006
Experience: In Practice Since 1989
Alternative Languages: Hebrew, Spanish
Age: Adults, older adults.
Services provided: Individual therapy, couple counseling, supervision for therapists.
- NASW – National Association of Social Workers
- AASECT – American Association of sex educators, counselor and therapists
- ACSW – Academy of Certified Social Workers
- ADAA – Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- ASD International – International Association for the Study of Dreams.
I hope you found this information helpful. It is natural that thinking about starting therapy will provoke anxiety. You have made an important first step in admitting that you need help. But you will not know if I – or any other therapist, for that matter – are a good fit for you unless you try. Contact me.